Some of my thoughts at 2 am
Recently, with Ramzan and all the work I have these days, my routine is quite upside down. I'm mostly just going crazy thinking and thinking, and trying to pull together the things I'm thinking. However, I have finally accepted the fact that I'm a human lol (I know that took a while) and there's always only so much I can do. I've decided to write down here some of the things that have crossed my mind tonight between 12 and 2 am.. Just like that. But I understand if you don't care. That's okay too! :P
- I'm too full. I overate at afatri, and I overate at dinner. How am I supposed to stuff myself at sehri?
- Should I make biryani for dinner tomorrow or plain old tahiri?
- I feel brain-dead and too sleepy.
- I must wake up really early tomorrow and finish off my packages before the courier guy comes to pick them up for delivery. That also means I should be sleeping.
- I have really grown up in the past year. I know so many things now that the Humna a year ago couldn't even have imagined!
- I know my husband has too much on his plate, and I feel like I need to do something to make it better and easier but how..? :(
- Should my next blog be about my home office? :D I have never really showed it to my followers.
- I think I really liked the karahi I made today. I'm getting better at this!
- Pins and needles! Mera paon so gya (I think that's what you call it!)
- SO HAPPY ABOUT MY PLANNER DELIVERIES. Allah ka laakh shukar. I hope everyone else get theirs soon too and love them.
- I had to make some important videos but I forgot! AGAIN!
- Running out of new ideas and creative things to do with the blog. No time to make feel-good content these days either.
- I should pray Isha before I forget.
- My hair and skin have been good lately. May be its a Ramzan blessing :)
- There have been too many hang-ups in the past few months in so many things in my life. But I understand Allah has a plan and I'm learning!
- Must check in with people that owe me money tomorrow. I conveniently keep forgetting. Convenient for them that is.
- Grateful that despite the challenges in my life in the past year, in the blog, the business and settling down in a joint family after shaadi, I have been able to surpass them and come out happier.
- Okay, time for sehri. Going to down a partha and hopefully sleep well. Tomorrow is another day, and I'm going to conquer it! :D inshAllah.
Here's a picture of me right now looking not so pretty but what do you expect from me at 2 am behind a computer screen after a lonnnnggg longgg day!
That's all. I hope you didn't have anything better to do so I don't feel so bad about wasting your time lolol.
Enjoy your sehri, and happy fasting!
PS: Sab theek ho jaye ga. Like I said, tomorrow is another day <3 Love and positive vibes!