My Mom's Cold Coffee
I had to do this one. I just had to. The number of DM's I got for this one the moment i inst-storied it was crazy, so I just had to and I'm glad to! :D
What does it take to make a great cold coffee? It takes my mom haha, ok jk, its actually a VERY simple recipe. Here's how she does it.
INGREDIENTS [for two!]
- Coffee (duh) lol - We're using davidoff (2 heaped teaspoons)
- Ice cream - we prefer vanilla (you are free to chose your flavor)
- Ice cubes
- Sugar (4 teaspoons for two glasses)
- Milk (2 mug size)
- Put milk, coffe, sugar and 3-4 small ice cream chunks in the blender
- Blend them together for a minute.
- Take your serving glass and add ice cubes first
- Then add the ice cream chunks to it
- Finally just pour the coffee mixture from the blender.
- Separate the froth formed in the blender and add it to the top!
- Sprinkle some colourful sprinkles and coffee particles to the top for presentation.
- Add a straw and wafers so that it looks pretty and you're ready to go! It's literally that easy! ☺
Hope you love it! Enjoy :D